Graphic Designer/Print Production Associate; my experience includes over twenty years of printing and graphics. I am skilled in a multi-platform environment, and all major graphics and design programs. Specializing in publication, marketing and advertising; I enjoy consulting and problem solving.
Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud
- Excels at working with customers and customer built files.
- Experience with both four-color offset and digital printing processes.
- Creation of print ready files from customer provided files.
- Familiar with production scheduling, organizing and process.
- Creation of print and marketing materials for client use.
- Emailed, printed, and organized print materials for client review.
- Collaborate with advertising representatives, as well as art and creative directors in the creation of marketing materials.
- Experience with variable data information technology and printing.
2007-2021 Mt. Shasta Area Newspapers, Siskiyou Daily News Mt. Shasta, CA
Graphic Designer, Production Associate, Customer Service Associate
I created ads and applied layouts for up to five newspapers per week. Designed and developed special sections and local phonebook projects. Employed strong communication skills when collaborating with sales representatives and customers to ensure quick turnaround and adherence to deadlines. I coordinated with third party vendors and printers to ensure adherence to quality standards.
2005-2007 Affordable Image Phoenix, AZ
Graphic Designer, Production Associate, Electronic Pre-Press and Output Specialist
Provided on-call services for quality control and emergent 3rd party vendor involvement. Specialized in large scale detail orientated productions with high operation tempo. I worked with a Xerox iGen3, a Xerox Creo 6060 and Xerox Fiery 2045 digital presses. I assisted the Bindery department with fabrication of brochures, custom business folders, booklets and fliers.
2004-2006 The National Horseman Scottsdale, AZ
Graphic Designer, Production Associate
On call Graphic Designer to assist with emergent work for mid process projects requiring flexibility and adaptability. Digitize, optimize, incorporate customer provided materials into a layout in accordance with customer feedback. Establish communication with the print department with work orders and provided detailed review of proofs prior to execution to ensure first time quality.
2004-2005 High Tech Institute Phoenix, AZ
Associate of Science: Digital Design and Animation
2001-2004 College of the Siskiyous Weed, CA
Associate of Arts: Digital Imaging and Photography